This is the recording of the webinar “5 Actions You Can Take Now To Prevent Your Child From Being Bullied”, hosted by Everyday Feminism and presented by Jamie Utt, Founder and Director of Education of CivilSchools, on 10/17/13.
This webinar covers:
- How today’s bullying isn’t just “kids being kids” and why it can be so much more destructive to your child’s sense of self and well-being now than ever
- How to identify when your child might be a bullying victim and how to best support them
- What you can do to help your child feel safe and included in their school
- How cyber bullying can be the most destructive form of modern bullying and how to intervene
- How to collaborate with your kid’s school to end bullying, even if they initially are resistant
- What resources are available to help your kid’s school transform its culture around bullying